I created this flag banner for the bridal shower I hosted, with supplies that I found around the house and only had to spend a few dollars on what I didn't have. This is an inexpensive and quick way to add a fun detail to any party! Now, this is extremely complicated so please pay attention!
| Supplies |
brown paper bag
white pen / marker / paint
(I used an oil pastel because that's what I had)
| Instructions |
1. Use the straight edge of a ruler or book to draw a triangle on the inside of a paper bag. I used the length of my hand for size - so professional! Then cut the triangle out.
2. Punch two holes about 3/4 of an inch in from the corner.
3. Use the pencil to lightly write out each letter.
4. Use your white media to trace over the pencil and make it look nice and pretty.
5. Repeat for each letter.
6. I used a "heart" flag for in between each word. Draw a heart with pencil, trace over it with glue and sprinkle on the glitter. I suppose you could also use glitter glue!
6. Once the glue has dried, string the twine through each hole and hang up that pretty little banner for all to see!